View Single Post
Old 04.25.2009, 02:19 PM   #34
NWRA
children of satan

NWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I can't imagine him listening to Public Enemy. I know that he probably did, but can you really picture it? It's difficult.

True but it's difficult to imagine anyone on this board who I've seen a picture of, in the Post A Picture Of Yourself thread, listening to Public Enemy too (yet I'm sure they do): except in an embarrassing, Leslie Nielsen-comedy way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
Also, "Fear of a Black Planet" being superior to "Nation of Millions" is the
best-kept secret in music. Ssh.

Definitely agree. I think Fear Of A Black Planet is astonishingly good while It Takes A Nation Of Millions is only average: its the same James Brown loops that were on every hiphop album of that era, so predictable and meek compared to FOABP (which is the true 'bring the noize' album). I prefer Apocalypse '91 and Muse Sick... to ITANOM too.
NWRA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|