Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 11:47 AM   #39
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I contiplated with myself about this topic for quite some time now, and had numerous discussions about it with friends. I don't know whether I think it should be legal or not, because the premesis are too strong for both sides.

First of all, if somebody is born and is considered an accident, I don't believe they will recieve the love that an intentional baby would get. They would be born and raised without recieving as much love. Secondly, it would impact the mother's life immensely in a negative way, so both the mother and the child would most likely not get along and result in a terrible relationship between one another.

On the other hand, I'm always for free will. If the fetus is unable to make a decision, does that mean that it wouldn't have the choice to live or not? Maybe it would want to live, and maybe it wouldn't, we'll never be able to tell.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|