View Single Post
Old 04.11.2006, 07:32 PM   #6
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
i just got into fahey recently, i read that he lived in salem, oregon (where i live!) and so that sparked my interest. he really is great, ive been reading up on what he did in salem.

For a time, he was homeless and lived in a men's shelter in Salem, Ore. Sober now, he lives in a motel in Salem, where he recorded "City of Refuge," on equipment in his room.

i also read that he is buried here, and last time sonic youth came to portland they were spotted here going to his grave. its all kinda surreal, i wish id have known of him earlier. apparently he collaborated with alot of local artists whom i know.

womblife is amazing.