View Single Post
Old 05.24.2015, 06:42 AM   #46687
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

Yeah, you have posted that before. And I still don't get why one thing has to destroy another, instead of simply presenting an option. As a consumer, don't you sometimes want dumb and sometimes want smart?

Anyway, I can think of a lot of rock that is fun and political, so I'm not sure I see the boundaries. Chuck Berry's "Brown Eyed Handsome Man," the very dancable Gang of Four, etc. And maybe I'm just an empty-headed tool, but I'm pretty sure the politics in the rock I listened to in my formative years did have an effect, and I think I still retained a sense of humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but i can't help also hearing the doors all over it

!!! Johnathan Richman as Jim Morrison's weird, talented cousin suddenly makes the record even better.

I'm gonna spin this one later today, I think.

----

How did we get on the subject of music? We're supposed to be fighting.

Faggot.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|