View Single Post
Old 07.10.2014, 09:36 AM   #37421
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli

i have guilts about 2 things in my life and one is about her. not seeing her much the last years even though she lived across my place. i will never forgive myself for that.

That really really sucks. And as far as I know, the only way to get rid of the guilt is to forgive yourself. I'm told that's a difficult trick to pull off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

Talked with my mom earlier and my Grandfather is doing about the same today......and we wait.

Ug. More sucking. There really is a huge difference between quality of life and quantity, isn't there? After a point, is one more day a blessing or just a burden?

Anyway, our situations may be different, but everyone felt tremendous relief when she passed and yesterday's funeral was actually a fairly joyous occasion. I hope your family finds the same comforting closure.

---

Lesson I learned: How to get over fear of death? Live nine decades.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|