View Single Post
Old 09.10.2010, 08:05 AM   #2335
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
hahaha
I agree to you about the persona rumble.
I enjoyed Persona 4 ALOT more then persona 3.
this pseudo suicide headshot thing is what attracted every reviewer. I liked it too, but NO, just NO
Devil Survivor is by far the best SMT since Nocturne! maybe I liked it even more, cause its the only one which I played to get every damn ending and enjoyed every minute of it.
looking forward to play strage ourney cause it reminds me a lot of the old school smt.
Anybody played it so far?

best RPG? I really cant decide at the moment, I am not so much a fan of the tales series, tried to play tales of symphonia but got bored pretty quick and sold it over ebay.

one thing for sure: killer7 best game since ever. haHA!

playing at the moment for the trillionst time:

if they would remake resident evil 2 in the same way I would piss my pants

and I am still playing:

and I think: this is the BEST shooter Ive ever played (see my conversation with noisereductions a few pages before this for details (this goes out for you asp if you didnt played this!!!!!!))

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|