View Single Post
Old 07.10.2007, 03:15 AM   #48
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
i never said it was 'THE study of human behavior', and when hayden brought up psych, i never said to disregard it, but we arent talking about psych....the thing i quoted before from wiki was talking about economic anthropology....it is a basis, an 'origin' if you will...without human behavior, what would economics be?
First,
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
you hippies dont know shit about economics....and economics is the study of human behavior, which means you dont know shit about yourselves or anyone else.

And second, yes, economics involves human beings. You've successfully proven that economics was not given to us by aliens. Really, what are you talking about? Most of the comments made here were about capitalism's (which is a critique of a sytem of economics, not economics as a whole) nature to reward and encourage unethical actions but you called us hippies who don't know what we're talking about. But if I had to peg down a point in your ellipses-choked nonsense, I think you are attempting to justify capitalism by saying that economics is a result of human nature. True, but what isn't and how does this exempt it from being morally accountable? Murder has a basis in human nature, even more so than economics. Does that mean that I should be allowed to murder a man right now? No. Your point is irrelevant and you're an idiot.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|