View Single Post
Old 08.30.2019, 02:15 AM   #51688
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

Very late to Weyes Blood's Titanic Rising's "party", but I'm just enraptured by it. The distinguished misters Aragon and Severian will burn in heck. Heck I tell ya.

Heck's got good music, so I've heard. And I actually liked that album, even loved about half of it. A Lot's Gonna Change and Wild Time are among my favorite tunes of this year. I just wasn't completely taken in by all of the tracks on it. I find Movies incredibly overrated for instance, by no means a bad song, but it sounds somewhat "pale" compared to some of the more folky/upbeat tunes on that album and I don't think her voice can really shine in that minimalistic soundscape. Just my opinion though. I remember actually disliking Picture Me Better, but I hardly remember how it sounded anymore. Will revisit the album soon for a more fresh take. There's certainly great stuff in there, I just found it a bit inconsistent.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|