View Single Post
Old 03.04.2008, 06:52 PM   #22
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I just came back home after I dropped greenlight at his home. The concert was so great !! no, not just great, but great! we took a picture with lee, shook his hand and greenlight had a brief chat with him about things I have no clue about (such as SYRs and the like ). Lee seemed to be in a very good mood and keep answering our annoying questions with very friendly and polite manners. And when I asked if I could take pics of his pedals, he said: "It's perfectly fine. They're beautiful, aren't they?".

Anyway, the show was amazing, maybe a little too short but wonderful. I took some nice pics and greenlight taped and VHSed the whole show so you can expect some material shortly.

And thanks for great company, greenlight. I hope we'll get properly drunk when I come see you in Dublin!

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|