View Single Post
Old 02.16.2011, 02:15 PM   #1572
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
I think I got an earth from maybe oct or nov 2o1o with the cello player, gotta check the stack, I can put that one up, too.....

That would be awesome! The most recent Earth show that i have is 2009-04-14, which i posted yesterday. I'll be seeing them in March, and wanna listen to recent recordings to have an idea of what to expect. I always love this kinds of teasers.

By the way, Mike, could you please hook me up with track 2 of the Pardons & Makoto Kawabata recording that you posted a while ago?
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...postcount=1790

I've downloaded it a couple times thinking that somehow something went bad on my part, but both times it wasn't possible to extract track 2 from the .rar file (both winrar and 7zip give me a message that the track is corrupted). Thank you so much in advance for sorting me out!