View Single Post
Old 04.05.2018, 05:49 PM   #3707
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
1,500 is nothing.

There are hundreds of thousands of undocumented illegal immigrants from Canada and no one gives a shit cuz they r white.

The cops do Patriot Checks on I-81 and I-89 in New England looking for illegals being brought in, but I was told they are looking for Chinese being trafficked from Montreal. 1,500 people is a large undertaking to be dumped on any US city now. All the money is being sucked into FINTECH and the 800 military base empire of which we are so proud to be owners

I listened to some reports on the group of ~1,500 and many are going to try and settle in Mexico.

Hillary Clinton: “In the subsequent days [after the Honduran coup] I spoke with my counterparts around the hemisphere, including Secretary [Patricia] Espinosa in Mexico,” Clinton writes. “We strategized on a plan to restore order in Honduras and ensure that free and fair elections could be held quickly and legitimately, which would render the question of Zelaya moot.”

Allegedly they had the coup because he flouted the constitution by calling an illegal plebiscite to abolish term limits. He was also a friend of Hugo Chavez. It was after that coup that the criminal gangs took over.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|