View Single Post
Old 09.03.2012, 12:14 PM   #23
woofwoof
little trouble girl

woofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asseswoofwoof kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
If you consider Sonic Nurse to be their best record God knows which one is their worst for you.
Whatever bro, I have T on my side on this one! For the record, my least fav. is probably Experimental

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
All the SY albums are rad....except for Dirty and RR.....RR's songs are meehhhhhh save a few...and Dirty just sounds weird...not the songs, everything else....
I've been listening to RR recently..some really cool moments wrapped in some great but mostly decent songs (by SY standards). The middle of Turquoise Boy, for instance, where it goes from gentle harmonics to rocking out to total Bad Moon-esque doom and gloom in the space of a minute or so...so fucking awesome. And of course tracks like Pink Steam and Incinerate are great, too.
woofwoof is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|