View Single Post
Old 11.10.2020, 06:10 PM   #9024
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Can we ceremonially obliterate this thread?

It’s honestly been one of the reasons I’ve steered clear of the board recently. Too tough to see the title and flashback to the time before the storm.

At the very least, let’s stop posting here, right?
I mean, seriously, this entire thread is a trigger warning and we’re all collectively having PTSD.

Except for Bytor and Robert, I guess.

I hear ya. Nothing more satisfying than the thought of this thread not being relevant anymore. The last three decades since its inception were bizarre. That's how long it's been around, right?

I suppose it'll gradually fizzle out after January 20. Except for the usual suspects posting insane conspiracy theories every once in a blue moon. They'll shout and holler into an empty room though. Chances are, they'll just take it to another thread though.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|