Thread: trip albums
View Single Post
Old 09.23.2009, 03:54 PM   #47
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
yeah i know but i remember the first time i did acid people insisted that i do it in the company of others, not look in the mirror, don't listen to anything to intense or scary or watch scary movies....fuck that, it's a drug! sometimes the best part of tripping is listening to death metal and staring at myself in the mirror. assholes. i never enjoyed the shining more than i did when i watched it tripping on acid and laughed my ass off at the blood pouring out of the walls.

on the real, the mirror can be rather frightening, though I think by far the most carnal, weird and unexplainable things to do while tripping is have to take a shit. man, you sit there forever, just tripping on the bathroom, and you also have never felt so vulnerable and human in your whole fucking life.

I prefer to avoid produced stuff, and trip on nature or my mind or the sky or just the house but not TV, movies, music etc etc. artificial trips feel like disneyland to me, it can be fun, true, but where is the vision? I trip for vision quests, my coming of age and initiation into manhood was eating mushrooms religiously for a few years during my youth, though this does not imply STOPPING eating mushrooms, I have a pocketful just waiting for the spiritual opening of the stars aligning so to speak..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|