View Single Post
Old 09.28.2008, 01:01 AM   #19015
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
post-hardcore? You should listen to the honor system's ep 100% synthetic... also ,strikeforce diablo's cd, I can't remember the name, I think "arsonist and the architect" or something like that.

anyway..
Only thing I've been listening to is extra life's "secular works". One of the best albums of the year. It's led by a member of zs. Really insane and tough... like a really brutal bludgeoning prog band meets Kayo Dot.. it's got a lot of weird microtonal riffs, some violins, some of the most technical stuff you'll ever hear.... with gregorian chants... very very pretty and odd vocals overtop that are usually quite detached from the music.. also has some long accappella parts.. really weird, "challenging" stuff..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|