View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 08:01 AM   #11
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic johnny
...I'm so pleased that I got to hear them properly this year and I fucking love them. After a lengthy hiatus I'm pleased to say that Michael Gira is back in my life!... I stopped listening to him after Children Of God... so we're talking the late 80's!!!. I love the Akron/Family so when I heard the split album with AOL it really piqued my interest so I took a chance and bought Sing 'Other People' and I've never looked back... my next purchase was 'Everything is Good Here/Please Come Home' and I now look forward to exploring all of the other material... what do you think my next move should be?
I'd go for "How I Loved You" or one of the Michael Gira limited solo CDs that he has for sale on the Young God Records website. Or "Songs For A Dog" on Lumberton Trading (which features some highlights from the aforementioned solo CDs) if you fancy vinyl.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|