View Single Post
Old 10.24.2010, 11:18 AM   #119
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
for those who missed the torrent

http://www.archive.org/details/Robe....06To10-10-2010

here is the complete robe. discography over the course of 4 years, 4 days, and 4 months. 6gb of Robe. You can download the entire discography in one click. You can resume it later, too. Or, if you get getright (type it into google, you can get a 300kb version of it for free), you can download a bit, turn it off, get it later, etc, like a torrent.

Also, there is a movie that is made completely with Robe.'s music, called FRACTURE. In preproduction, the movie was just called ROBE. It started out as an abstract no budget documentary but became a film-film later. It took 3 years to make. It was a collaborative effort between me and Kyle, though he used his camera and did the editing, and this was waaaaaaay before I decided to make films.

http://www.archive.org/details/FractureVersion3.0

Anyway, I act, do the music, and helped him with story, production, driving, whatnot. We both came up with scenes and stuff. I consider it pretty much completely his film in the end as it has little in common with my stuff, so yeah. It's interesting how the film grew and changed over the course of 3 years.

Anyway, thats just about it from Robe. phase I, aside from some live videos, a belated real documentary on the band (including clips from the 24 hour concert we did that was shut down by the police), and a couple other things. If we can, uh, do it, Robe. phase II will be a completely different beast... enjoy.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|