View Single Post
Old 08.11.2014, 03:41 AM   #18136
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Oddly enough, the only thing I remember about Giallo is it leaving absolutely no impression on me.

Yeah, it's not a disastrous movie or anything, just really really bland. Nothing stands out at all. But to be honest I could say that about a lot of even his more popular films. I like Bird, and Deep Red and Suspiria and Tenebrae but I'm really struggling to remember a single moment from Demons or Opera (besides the bit with the needles - which I only know is from Opera cos the poster's probably more memorable than the actual movie.) Even during his supposed peak I think he was very hit and miss, and probably more miss than hit. I certainly think that of all the big horror directors from the 70s-early 80s, his reputation has been the most over-inflated. Although I can't deny the greatness of Suspiria - even though I sometimes try.

Quote:
It feels good to post on here again.

Yeah, missed you here. Glad things are going well
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|