View Single Post
Old 01.30.2013, 11:42 AM   #2422
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, to be fair, City should've won on chances alone although QPR were denied a decent penalty shout at the end.

Bigger news is the confirmation that Balotelli has left City for Milan on a 17m transfer deal. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

that's awesome for him i think, wasn't a good fit for man city, and while he looked like a pariah in england people will still pay for him elsewhere. now you can blame the other italian for all of man city's shortcomings, ha ha.

re: tie - i don't know who deserved what, but my point was that-- isn't QPR a bit of a shit team though? i expect man u to give southampton a spanking which should get them closer to the championship. for man city to have missed the chance for easy points has to be a huge letdown at this point.

speaking of that, bayern has bolted 11 points ahead of leverkusen and 12 points ahead of dortmund. yessss!!!

cant wait for the CL to resume.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|