View Single Post
Old 04.22.2013, 02:26 PM   #1861
raiinking
little trouble girl

raiinking kicks all y'all's assesraiinking kicks all y'all's assesraiinking kicks all y'all's assesraiinking kicks all y'all's assesraiinking kicks all y'all's assesraiinking kicks all y'all's assesraiinking kicks all y'all's assesraiinking kicks all y'all's assesraiinking kicks all y'all's assesraiinking kicks all y'all's assesraiinking kicks all y'all's asses
Hey I joined like a month ago. I've looked at this forum when I was younger but never joined in. But I want to-well I'm here now. I got my first job in an office so- I've almost run out of things to do on the internet.

My name is Tyler.
I'm 22.
I'm from Valdosta Georgia. It's a series of fast food chains, parking lots, a college, and an amusement park that someone built on a swamp. It's exactly as great and bad as that all sounds.
John Waters is my favorite director. (followed by Cronenberg, Solondz, Lynch, Jack Hill, Jacques Tourneur, Aldrich, Joseph H Lewis, Fassbinder, Araki, Sirk, 70s De Palma, Shohei Imamura, Kaneto Shindo....Etc)
Sonic Youth is duh my favorite band. (followed by: The Cure, Roy Orbison, The Cramps, Dinosaur JR, The Breeders, Husker Du, The Beach Boys, Bikini Kill, Free Kitten, Huggy Bear, My Bloody Valentine, Crass, X, Hole, Sleater-Kinney, Patti Smith, Alice Cooper, Superchunk, Beat Happening, Siouxsie and The Banshees, Ramones, Del Shannon, Rudimentary Peni, Circle Jerks, Christian Death, Die Kreuzen, MDC, Sleep, Bathory, The Dictators, PJ Harvey, Ricky Nelson, Peter and Gordon, The Monkees, Ministry, Psychic TV, Throbbing Gristle, Coil, Aaliyah, Clock DVA, The Chameleons, Electralane, The Microphones, The United States of America, Sparks, White Noise, Mystic Tide, Flipper, Brainbombs, Killing Joke, The Gun Club, the Melvins, Sebadoh, Orange Juice, Haus Arafna, The Shangri Las, The Electric Prunes....etc etc)
current music I like: Nu Sensae, Merchandise, Grass Widow, Broken Water, Milk Music, Crazy Spirit, Hank Wood and The Hammerheads, White Lung, Iceage, Francis harold and the Holograms(RIP), Blast and the Detergents, Shoppers, Witch, Lotus Fucker, Pottymouth, Neon Blud, Nasa Space Universe there's alot more. I didn't even mean to put that many as i did in this whole thing.
Point is.
I like loud music. lurid movies. people who have extreme personalities. Who talk alot and are loud. and dress like they're cheap. and act like they're cheap. and aren't too cool. I think being too cool is like an epidemic or something. like- why don't people dance at punk shows any more? it sucks. and is very boring.
So hello I'm tyler.
raiinking is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|