View Single Post
Old 04.26.2009, 07:53 AM   #59
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth_Against_Facism
I love Nirvana, but who FUCKING cares what Kurt thought!?! He killed himself so he is officially a little bitch.

That's why I don't care about the music he liked.

(Kinda nothing to do with this thread though)

I am happy for him. He got what he wanted. He did exactly what he wanted to do. People say he's selfish or whatever, but they're selfish for expecting him to do something with his life he didn't want to do (keep living!). He chose to kill himself because he wanted to. Obvious but needs to be said. And I am happy that he got what he wanted.

I agree that the constant Kurt worship/obsession is silly. But he was an interesting person (albeit coming off as a bit of an asshole and, of course, he was a heroin addict -- how he could be someone's "hero" is kinda questionable) and he wrote some decent songs. I dunno.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|