View Single Post
Old 06.21.2015, 04:04 PM   #39077
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
oh yeah, it's not a priority, just a flight of fancy but eventually it's a treat. i just got denied for a student loan (and my mom co-signed, too) so that's yet another blow to the head.

oh, shit, well, unlike credit cards student loans are non-dischargeable in bankruptcy, so count your blessings.

lucky for you most good writers are self-taugh. the reason for the sorry state of contemporary american literature is the overabundance of "writer's workshops" that coddle writers all the way into MFA programs where upon graduation they proceed compete fiercely to for barista jobs, which pay better than being an adjunct.

start writing today. keep at it on a daily basis. 4 years from now you'll be much better than any college graduate.

i'm only saying this because you already like to write and need nobody to give you "assignments." school is for the untalented--they're the ones who need instruction. hA!

and all you need for feedback is a proper salon. in these internet days... that's easy to find.

well not that easy-- definitely not in the youtube comments ha ha ha. but there are a lot of smart people out there, all within reach.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|