View Single Post
Old 01.26.2015, 03:59 AM   #296
sirki
bad moon rising

sirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Some snippets from the Sunday's live broadcast on Studio Brussel were recorded by fellow Dimer auto_pilot. Here's a link that will probably expire soon because it's already a week old: http://we.tl/ov3xwnxLfq

So Maastricht was a very nice show. But the next day in Utrecht was one of the best shows of Low I've ever seen. Set included a delicious Lullaby as the encore. Sunday in Antwerpen after Utrecht was a bit of a downer, 1000+ capacity big rock hall compared to a small seated theater. But it was still good to see them play in such a large venue. I'll share all three of my recordings at some point, but probably not any time soon. I'll be too occupied with work for the next month ...

Thanks. I've captured the whole Duyster-broadcast, not only the performance of Low, but also the rest. Don't know if anybody wants that? I can always upload it with WeTransfer.

Looking forward to your recordings ... sadly I wasn't able to see them due to unforeseen circumstances. I'll wait patiently off course
sirki is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|