View Single Post
Old 01.23.2015, 04:01 PM   #294
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Some snippets from the Sunday's live broadcast on Studio Brussel were recorded by fellow Dimer auto_pilot. Here's a link that will probably expire soon because it's already a week old: http://we.tl/ov3xwnxLfq

So Maastricht was a very nice show. But the next day in Utrecht was one of the best shows of Low I've ever seen. Set included a delicious Lullaby as the encore. Sunday in Antwerpen after Utrecht was a bit of a downer, 1000+ capacity big rock hall compared to a small seated theater. But it was still good to see them play in such a large venue. I'll share all three of my recordings at some point, but probably not any time soon. I'll be too occupied with work for the next month ...

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|