Thread: game theory
View Single Post
Old 09.10.2008, 05:11 PM   #11
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Pretty crazy album, that lolita nation. Definitely see the Thinking Fellers comparison, actually, in all the short little songs and weird production at points. Was taken aback by the dominating keyboard presence on some songs.

Very good songwriters. Lead singer sounds like that dude from Placebo at times haha..

yknow who the singer sounds like to me? ted leo. and i have always thought that ted leo has an absolutley INCREDIBLE voice, such a huge range for a punk guy. problem is, the music is terrible and boring. so this is like those amazing ted leo vocals over the most amazing music ive ever heard.

im posting here because not enough people have checked this band out yet. please listen and give me some assurance my new band obsession is not unfounded.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|