View Single Post
Old 07.28.2013, 03:37 PM   #12
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
On this occasion I scanned a picture of my beloved Sandy Denny and tried to merge it with a pic of Lee so it would look like they were playing together; it wasn't entirely successful (I'm no expert photoshopper), but given the right black & white tone and printed on glossy photo paper it turned out decent, I think. I waited for Lee to come back for the encore to hand it to him (I was on the first row) and at first he didn't know what to make of it:

LR: This is the first time I have my picture taken with [I unfortunately didn't catch the name he mentioned]. No, this isn't [?]; [turns to me] who is this?

TSN: It's Sandy De--

Assclown standing a few rows behind me: PLAY SOME FUCKING SONIC YOUTH! WAAAAHHH!

TSN: [I turn around] SHUT UP!! [Turn back to Lee] It's Sandy Denny.

LR: Sandy Denny, holy SHIT!

Big smile on his face and he thanked me a lot. Absolutely beautiful moment on top of a phenomenally rockin' performance by him and The Dust. Bring on the new album!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|