View Single Post
Old 07.19.2013, 09:25 PM   #7
malice
empty page

malice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's assesmalice kicks all y'all's asses
So Lee is free. And I couldn’t be happier that he chose to bring his newfound freedom to Buenos Aires. I guess the show was similar to what they’ve done in the US or Europe; they played most of the tracks off Between the Times, introduced 3 new songs from the upcoming record (Last Night on Earth, Lecce & Keyhole), Revolution Blues by Neil Young and Thank You for Sending Me an Angel by Talking Heads, and ended the set with Genetic. It was such a treat for me to find out Lee is so talkative on stage! And what he does with the live version of Hammer Blows is just awesome. After the show the whole band went to the merch stall and spent like an hour signing records, tickets and what not, and Lee and Steve just proved once again that they are the coolest nicest guys on the planet. So hats off the Lee & The Dust, may Lee’s beautiful head of white hair keep playing shows like this for many more years… and come back to South America with the new record as he promised.
malice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|