View Single Post
Old 03.31.2006, 06:12 AM   #10
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
oh i agree completely, i went to the carling festival with a big group of friends and not one of them was interested in seeing dinosaur jr so i went down the front and watched them myself whilst they all sat getting drunker and higher.
if i could get some people off thsi board to go it would be awesome as we have alot more in common (musicly) than anyone i know at the moment. we could have sonic youth discussions. oh how nice it would be to have a sonic youth discussion with an actual person, in person.

I've said that outload to myself several times (ha ha) but anyway. It's your friends loss for not wanting to see Dino Jr. I did the same thing @ the J.Mascis show. I took my mother to this show, she's seen some good concerts, Pink Floyd, APC, NIN, but she was so keen on sitting at the bar & having drinks instead of actually listening to the brilliance of J.Mascis. So, I just ditched her & got an upclose view.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|