View Single Post
Old 12.13.2007, 02:33 AM   #15
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
neh...i used to really dig im an elestic firecracker or whatever that album is called when i was in fifth grade. i remember likeing them and toadies alot for some reason, but could care less about either these days.

sometimes ill find random songs on myspace and crank that shit though, just for the memories. its kinda funny. just comparing my mentality towards everything (esp. music) now to what it was back then (fifth grade is when i really started getting into music...i remember laying in bed listening to "alternative radio" as i went to sleep...haha...id listen to that and the allen handelman show)....

Actually, Jesus Hits Like the Atom Bomb is a much more...developed than I Am An Elastic Firecracker. The gap between those two albums is like early Beatles and later Beatles, or the gap between The Bends and OK Computer.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|