View Single Post
Old 11.27.2013, 11:57 AM   #1242
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
ARTPOP is really dope.

Dude, are you sure? You seemed to go back and forth on some of the year's releases quite a bit. Some of that I understand... the new Drake was a total riddle. Couple of great tracks, couple of so-so tracks, lots of crap, and some experimental shit that I'm still not sure about.

But when it comes to Gaga, I have absolutely no loyalty to uphold, and I am not even going to bother listening unless I get some solidly badass feedback.

So please expound on Gaga's new one if you will. Wax philosophical about it. Give me the kind of long, exhaustive, drawn out review that you know I need. If you need a reference, take a look at my comments about albums in this thread.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|