Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.11.2006, 09:47 AM   #16
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

That was rather good.

SY weren't at their best for their Friday show, which was a bit short and lacklustre, but I understand that the Saturday show was better. The Bark Haze (Thurston + Gown) show on Sunday afternoon was stunning. I filmed all but the last three or four minutes on my camera from the front row, but you're going to have to be patient before you can see it, as it's the first time I've done this and I don't really know what to do next.

I spoke with all four band members at various times, and they were all wonderful people. Special mention has to go to Steve, who was happy to chat for ages on a fan-to-fan basis. I think I may love him.

As brilliant as the music was meeting loads of boardies, all of whom were lovely, with the exception of Glice, whose head was so far up his own arse that when he spoke I had to use a stethoscope to hear him.

I'm off to bed now, I'll post more later.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|