View Single Post
Old 01.08.2020, 02:29 AM   #3
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
That was totally bitchen! Random thoughts:

— I didn't know who Vince Staples was. I'd seen his name around a lot, though (on Dimeadozen, for starters) and I thought he was some mainstream country-pop guy. Silly me.

— Never seen that white version of Unknown Pleasures' artwork before. I assume it's this one and so yes, Kim, sonically speaking it probably comes from the 2007 remasters.

— She really went to town with Spacemen 3 there. GOD I miss the freedom that having a little money gives: you listen to one record by an artist and go, "FUCK ME, I need the complete discography right now!"

— Joni's influence on Led Zeppelin is pretty well-known, and yet I wonder how many bonehead Zeppers have connected the dots, or even heard her, or even heard of her. Not that many, I tell ya.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|