View Single Post
Old 06.03.2006, 01:57 PM   #6
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
you think that's bad? i can't get neither rather ripped nor bardo pond's ticket crystals because the credit card i was using for online shopping got maxed up (it's not my credit card and i didn't max it up, it sucks when you keep your word and are responsable and people fuck you up).

my only chance is getting the stupid zee-dee from the mexican chain stores, on the plus side, it will boost their sales here but on the minus side most of the time, for some reason, the booklets on the cds sold at the big stores are all fucked up from someone repackaging them, and that it will cost me twice as much as a regular cd elsewhere. not to mention i'm simply NOT getting ticket crystals.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|