View Single Post
Old 07.21.2018, 06:33 PM   #6
Sucklechimp
little trouble girl

Sucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
It's been nearly 10 years since The Eternal, right? Surely we are overdue for some kind of retrospective/archival/unreleased treasures kind of thing?

That's the thing I keep wondering about. I remember Lee after the "hiatus" saying something like even if they never got back together there is still so much in the vaults left to release. The fact that we haven't heard anything is weird. You know that they have a ton of amazing unreleased stuff. I was always hoping for a VU album type of thing where they had an album ready to go but it never made it because the label thought it was trash. Or a collection of songs that for whatever reason never made it to an album. I know it's out there!

I really want an unreleased collection that sounds like a cohesive record, just like VU does. I still consider Loaded the fifth album even though it wasn't.
Sucklechimp is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|