View Single Post
Old 06.30.2016, 04:59 PM   #309
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Because it is a misuse of language. I am not a racist. I am prejudiced from experiences. What part of misanthropy do you not get. Most all people are shit.

ummmm that is precisely how racism works..

Quote:
A black person once told me Racism is structural and institutional, not individual.

it's both at the same time.

Quote:

in general, things between the races were going pretty good into the aught years, and then suddenly we're all racists.

yeah wtf uppity minorities how dare you complain about experienced abuses, police brutality, and systematic discrimination, particularly exasperated by the economic collapse in mid2000s..

Quote:
Yup, that's what racists do alright, they write letters to the police and tell them to stop torturing black men. I think still have the letter they sent back to me, they of course take human rights very seriously does the Chicago Police dept they surely do the letter even says so.

haha oh no not a stern letter, that will teach them.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|