View Single Post
Old 06.30.2016, 04:37 PM   #307
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Why do you not just admit you're a racist?

Because it is a misuse of language. I am not a racist. I am prejudiced from experiences. What part of misanthropy do you not get. Most all people are shit.

Let me say it again: MOST PEOPLE ARE SHIT

A black person once told me Racism is structural and institutional, not individual.

in general, things between the races were going pretty good into the aught years, and then suddenly we're all racists. Everything is RACIST RACIST RACIST. Well, a lot is in bad taste but its not white people standing around saying niggah niggah niggah every other word.

Oh, and you just woke up and and read about on Facebook the Prison-Industrial Complex we've been screaming about since the 90's? I guess when I wrote to the Commissioner of the Chicago Police Department demanding back in 1993 that he stop the torture of prisoners and stop promoting the cops who did the torture I was being racist? It was black men that the Chicago police tortured. It was satisfying a couple years ago to see the cops get persecuted, but they got away for with it for decades.

Yup, that's what racists do alright, they write letters to the police and tell them to stop torturing black men. I think still have the letter they sent back to me, they of course take human rights very seriously does the Chicago Police dept they surely do the letter even says so.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|