View Single Post
Old 06.30.2016, 04:22 PM   #306
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...ti-tpp-measure

These people are totally arrogant and probably know they have the voting software under control. In the USA, we're not allowed to bring a pen.

If Clinton continues to support the TPP, Trump should win by a landslide. The globalists are oblivious to the deep loathing and desperation of most of the US.

To any of the Americans who read this, look around you and ask yourself of that you own or wear - if anything - what was manufactured in the USA. I realized the other day at Grand Central looking around at the hundreds of colorful pod monkeys that all the clothes and pods are manufactured in other countries. I could identify nothing as made in the USA.

And from my understanding of economics, it does matter.

haha how is Trump not a "globalist" when he is part of the same multinationalist tax dodging outsourcing corporate slime?

how does Trump in anyway represent, understand, or speak for the "deep loathing and desperation" of many Americans?

oh that is right "Republicans" naively believe the big corporations and wealthy elites are the common man's heroic savior

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|