View Single Post
Old 10.28.2012, 04:41 PM   #1990
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I agree, but the problem becomes Mancini's because he so regularly says one thing then does another. What authority can he have with players when he's publicly sacking them one day then taking them back the next? He criticises Micah Richards whose probably thinking, then fire me, just like you did Tevez and Balotelli.

so his problem is that he runs his mouth with the press then?

i read that this had worked for him during last season by relieving their players of pressure to go for the title, while secretly believing they still could win.

however, triangulation (and with the press, no less) is not a good long-term strategy, i'd agree with that-- triangles are terrible for loyalty-- this is some theory from my old shrink that i'd be happy to explain perhaps some day but basically if you recruit an outsider to gang up against your partner instead of telling them things to their face in private, the connection will go to shit very quickly.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|