View Single Post
Old 10.28.2012, 04:14 PM   #1987
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
By not good enough, I suppose I mean as an all round person/manager. He's too impulsive and tinkers for the sake of it. Nobody can argue with his record but I do think he was the reason Man City almost lost the title last season, thanks to his mismanagement of Tevez, Balotelli, Silva and Dzeko. Had Fergie managed that team, I'm convinced they'd have sewn up the title weeks before they eventually did. Apart from that, there's just something slightly unconvincing about Mancini, at least for me.

i see. i thought the problem w/ tevez had to do w/ tevez himself-- which is why the argentina national team doesn't want him (though it might have to do w/ lots of reasons not just discipline). and balotelli is famously out of control. but i don't follow the prem close enough to know these things and i wasn't aware of him having problems w/ other players. damn. i read that the herman-munster-lookalike lescott is unhappy as well.

alright thanks for the chance to catch up w/ the news. man city has lots of players i like (hart, lescott, kompany, higuain, tevez, toure, agüero, balotelli... i actually don't like silva or nasri but eh) and it's suprising to see them struggle like that.

we'll see how things develop then... so man city is now just 1 point behind chelsea it can't be such a debacle can it? maybe things will turn around. hmmm...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|