View Single Post
Old 10.28.2012, 02:31 PM   #1982
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Haha, I watched it on a stream. At this stage it's hard to know if Frankfurt were a bit crap or Stuttgart are quite good. Although it should've finished a draw given Frankfurt had a perfectly good goal disallowed towards the end.

Curious to know how the Boca v River Plate game pans out. I know they're intense affairs but wonder if that's just a fan thing or if it translates to the pitch.

the transmission was crap and blurry and headache-inducing so i stopped watching & i'm catching up with the weekend's goals. here it's barely sunday morning (sorta) and everything is already over in europe already. blagh. lucky i have the "fox soccer" website that lets me watch english games on replay.

anyway stuttgart dominated the game and frankfurt yeah were crap during the first half. the last goal if i recall was a clear offside but a pity because it would have been cool. now schalke is 2nd on the table. the bayern game was great though so if you can catch it in some interweb thing the 2nd half was pretty thrilling, though if you're a bayern fan you'll be screaming why the fuck why. still fun game to watch.

anyway you wanted to root for a loser team so you got your wish. also west ham got spanked, yes? you crazy masochist! i saw them briefly yesterday.

see if you can catch that bayern game though. leverkusen got lucky and bayern couldn't fin the net. fuck.

ps - tuned back to river/boca and it's stil 1-0 for river plate at halftime (i saw the first goal, it was like the first few minutes). the teams have no great stars these days though, and both teams are currently mid-table.

pps - im gonna watch the liverpool and man-u/chelsea games on repeat this week. speaking of english games, i was happy to see man city come back in the 2nd half. i had forgotten they have so many players i like. not sure about the coach drama but i've been trying to read up on it (he doesn't talk to the players?)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|