Thread: Best Coast
View Single Post
Old 05.15.2012, 12:55 AM   #38
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
fuck your rules, I don't play well. you think is this is a gated community?
I'm nobody on this board, therefore I don't provide any rules of my own. This is just an avalanche of misunderstandings at this point... I wouldn't think it would be so hard to read and get a grasp of what the fuck it is asked in the board's main page. Not that it really matters so much, I suppose. I'm fine with you posting your conspiracy theories, Sonic Youth-related content, pictures of your shelf if you so please, and even your hatred for Best Coast and any other thing you wish. Still, it seems so odd to me that you focus such amount of bitterness on this subject. If I would consider something to be so worthless, I wouldn't waste my breath on it, and maybe that's why I'm not shitting on that Skrillex thread, but since you somewhat imply that you are an advocate for only good discussion on this board, I'm inclined to think you're already on that. If Best Coast it's your only focus, it makes me think that someone from there owes you something. Whatever. Perhaps you are only really way too critical and know what's good, and wanna spread the wisdom so that we can get a grasp of what shouldn't actually matter in our little minds. If so, that's cool, though I won't follow if you won't provide strong arguments... Actually, I'm closing my participation on this thread, no matter if a cat fight might be fun. I don't care how good or bad a player you are either. I opt to not be on the playground. Fact of the matter, I'm not listening to Best Coast lately. Too busy with my nose in the Avant-garde, but if I get back to their stuff, I'll keep my impressions to myself. Not too hard. Enthusiasm can be kept inside or away from here just in the same way as apathy if that's one's actual intention.

Genteel Death: I'd rather focus my limited charm in hanging out with the seņoritas, and even there it will be useless and lead me nowhere most of the times. I'm out of this thread... I also would like to think I don't defend shittiness, but what the fuck do I really know?