Thread: Best Coast
View Single Post
Old 08.11.2011, 12:06 PM   #31
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
or maybe you can take your shitty half assed shit music to another board and not water down the Sonic Youth board with this horrible weak assed commercial promotion, you want to boost a weak cliched aesthetic be my guest, but when you spread feces around my neighborhood, I'm gonna let you know. But some people just need to worship at the trough of the LA heroin lords....
Your beef would be a bit reasonable if you were a member of the band. You just give the impression that you do not know the rules of the neighborhood too well, and frankly, you just come across as a cretin.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|