Thread: Best Coast
View Single Post
Old 08.09.2011, 09:33 AM   #27
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Eh? If you don't care about something, it's not too hard to just ignore it and move on to a thread which content is more akin to what you are looking for when you're wandering around in this board. It's not as if i had dumped the fucking link on your inbox or anything like that. Your rhetoric was uncalled for (hunting positive rep points, maybe?). Funny that you speak in plural as well, either you are deluded into thinking that you represent some other people's opinions besides your own, or perhaps you just forgot to take your meds. Not that i think a subject such as any given Best Coast song is worthy of spending my time in some useless flame-war, but...

or maybe you can take your shitty half assed shit music to another board and not water down the Sonic Youth board with this horrible weak assed commercial promotion, you want to boost a weak cliched aesthetic be my guest, but when you spread feces around my neighborhood, I'm gonna let you know. But some people just need to worship at the trough of the LA heroin lords....
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|