View Single Post
Old 11.30.2009, 11:11 AM   #13
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
my mom's pretty fucking clueless, but even she could tell the difference between Led Zeppelin and Sonic Youth, and she's in her sixties and hasn't hooked up the speakers on her computer because audio is that unimportant to her.

Simmon's mom would likely be 80+ though, so perhaps he's not thinking about how most living mothers grew up with loud rock all over the tv and in the shopping malls. funny, since he so helped make that happen.

not true. you underestimate how many people never ever listen to loud rock n roll and you overestimate how many actually do or did. i have never heard loud rock at a mall. nickleback does not count.