View Single Post
Old 05.25.2015, 01:37 PM   #46720
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
cool.

I dig everyone here besides my indifference to Genteel. I promised to give that dude hell but then I don't have the time, energy, or hate to really compound on him the weirdness I feel he projects to others. he's like a lesser abbreviated, more time on his/her hand, clever, rude, manipulative, deceitful version of gast.

in other words: fuck him!!!

I've tried to do the same thing (give G.D. shit equal to the shit he sprays all over the board with his diarrhea firehose), but like you I simply can't justify such a misuse of time and energy.

I'm incapable of hating people I don't know. I don't even hate the assholes I do know. Don't worry... it's a good thing that you see how pointless and sad it is to be invested in an Internet rivalry.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|