View Single Post
Old 11.30.2014, 03:14 PM   #220
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I've listened to this at least five times over the past couple of days......love all the different ways to breath, Oxygen.

Oxygen is great. I've only really listened to the album in full, consecutively on my iPod, either at work or in the car, so it's been hard to isolate specific tracks that I like more than others. But Oxygen is one that I know is near the top.

I'm trying to go through some of my preferred rock-type albums from 2014, because it feels like it was just an electronic year for me. But To Be Kind, Drop by Thee Oh Sees, Dub Thompson's 9 Songs and Perfect Pussy's Say Yes to Love have all held up extremely well, so maybe I've been selling the the good-old post-punk & indie a bit short.

Can't wait to see Swans in 2015. Can't fucking wait!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|