View Single Post
Old 08.20.2012, 01:24 PM   #90
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Revenge for the fuck it? I think you're selling Nolan short here. The league of shadows restores a type of "balance" to society that draws from theories on the doomed nature of civilization that date back to Freud. They represent the inevitable downfall that Freud believed was the result of the formation of civilization itself. I'm not saying TDKR is "Freudian" but I think the league is a more complex idea in Nolan's universe than you're making it out to be.

there was once a mercenary, who fucked a princess, they threw her inside a pit, she gave birth to a baby that grew up kinda cute and with no deformities considering the lack of vitamin D and the possible abundance of rats, and now she wants to blow up a city thousands of miles away with everyone inside it because batman defeated her insano daddy who claimed he wanted to clean the world but really wanted to get even with people who had nothing to do with it for having his family thrown into a pit? wtf.

revenge: watch "in the bedroom" & let me know how you like it.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|