View Single Post
Old 03.12.2007, 10:22 AM   #55
raging_nelly
stalker

raging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's assesraging_nelly kicks all y'all's asses
My favourite era changes so often! It all depends on what I'm listening to at the moment.

Like, this time last week it was Daydream Nation with all the talk of the DDN shows in London. I listened to Daydream Nation constantly to get me 'prepared' even though it's like half a year off. I'll probably listen to it a lot again nearer the time. And before as well most probably.

Then it was Sister a few days later. Listenin' to it on various trips to and from college and deciding a really like the instumental passages on that album (and I still hold the fact that they may be the best instrumental bits in any of SY's songs).

Few days later, the Goo/Dirty era cos of Atari's Goo centred comp. lovin the noisyness of that era. Sonic Youth just didnt give a shit back then. I know what I mean when I say this, but they were almost 'immature.' Hard to explain but this is in no means a bad thing.

At the moment it's Murray Street/Sonic Nurse as that's what I have on my mp3 player at the moment. That era is probably one of my more favourite tho.

So yeah... I'm done...

www.myspace.com/myboyslashmygirl

www.dischordmusic.blogspot.com

raging_nelly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|