View Single Post
Old 03.10.2016, 03:59 PM   #130
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Actually there are a lot of really major music connoisseurs on this board. I think it's kind of a reach to accuse the board at large of only liking bullshit.

But maybe you're having a laugh, and I'm misreading the situation. Hope so, because you should certainly be able to take a little friendly ribbing about a band that asks for it pretty goddamn hard, given how vocal you yourself are anout the music you dislike.

I love you though. Even if you are the one guy I know who praised that last U2 record
Dude that there are so many self proclaimed "connoisseurs" all the more disappointing to me because I'm just being honest, the music on the threads is garbage! Real talk i been here since June 2004 (in hunter Thompson voice "God has it been that long?") and aside from MC Tree which you introduced me to i can't think of even ONE band that this forum introduced me to that i like and its not for a lack of checking out shit on my part. I love new music and i am open minded, like i told ya about Kanye i never dismiss or diss a band or artists without checking out as much of their music as i can. I have checked out dozens if not hundreds of bands posted on this forum and i can't think of ONE that made it to my rotation.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|