View Single Post
Old 08.31.2015, 07:01 PM   #18985
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Did you think Man Of Steel was "pretty shit superhero crap?"

With the sequel (Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice aka The Superman movie that gives an untested Batman top billing aka whaaaaaat?) seemingly just around the corner, I've revisited Man of Steel and I can't believe people responded so negatively to it. I LOVED it. I thought it was far better than anyone has any right to expect a Superman film to be. As good for Supes as TDK was for Batman. It's a shame they'll be defiling both franchises with this Affleck knob waxing mess.

Anyway just curious. I think all the Marvel movies are standard, mostly crappy and boring superhero shit, with Guardians of the Galaxy being the undisputed most badass and original film ever to be associated with the Marvel name..: but I had a soft spot for the first Captain America, and I have not yet seen the second.

(Cap has always been, like Daredevil, one of those Marvel characters that somehow grabs me even though I'm a DC man born and bred. Perhaps because they're kind of like the Superman and Batman of the lame Marvel world? I was hoping the second Cap. Film would be surprisingly good like the first, but ... Not counting on it now)

Though shit should get pretty real in Captain America: Civil War (which really should be an Avengers movie, considering the cast of characters. But... Whatever.. I'm just typing now.)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|